- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
CAF is committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
As you use the site services, we may collect your name and email, as well as other personally identifiable information (also known as user data). We collect this information to personalize your experience. We may send you information under limited circumstances, including compliance with legal notices (such as subpoenas), to notify you of a change in service, to authenticate your user data, or to update you on services. We may also collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments or contact CAF directly. Please use common sense when you post a comment. Please do not post any personal information that you expect to keep private.
In order to operate the site, accept and post your image and/or video submissions, and allow you to post comments about images and videos on the site, we collect information including personal contact information and demographic information. Contact information can be used to contact you directly without going through the site and may include your full name, postal address, phone number, or email address. We do not store credit card or other financial information. Demographic information is information that you submit or we collect that is neither personal nor financial; this may include but is not limited to your zip code, postal code, or hometown.
The CAF web site may contain links to other web sites. These other sites maintain their own policies regarding cookies and the collection and use of personal information.
Keep in mind that CAF uses industry standard measures to protect your information so that it is not made available to unauthorized parties.